- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Happy New Year!
From now through spring, most of our updates will be posted on our new site, GIRLS ON THE WAY, as we prepare to walk the 500-mile Camino Frances portion of the Camino de Santiago.
We're walking to raise money for two female-empowering nonprofits, Global Fund for Women and GirlVentures. Visit GIRLS ON THE WAY for more information about how you can donate to these two fine organizations.