- UP: REVIEWS and PRESS
- GraniteGals PODCAST
- Speaking Engagements/Nonprofit Fundraisers
- Alex in the White Mountains (Alex's hiking blog)
- Sage's White Mountain Treks (Sage's hiking blog)
- California's Lost Coast Trail. June 8-9, 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trail 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- John Muir Trail 2014
- El Camino de Santiago 2013
- NH Four Thousand Footers (Alex and Sage)
- NH Four Thousand Footers -- WINTER (Alex and Sage)
- Trailwrights 72 (Alex and Sage)
- 52 With a View (Sage)
- The Terrifying Twenty-Five
- The White Mountain Grid
Friday, June 1, 2012
Tune in to WBUR's Radio Boston this afternoon at 3pm!
*****We're back in NH. I've a lot to report, but it'll have to wait 'til the weekend. Here's the short version -- the girls and I hiked the Freedom Trail for Thursday Things, had a fantastic book event at the Somerville Public Library, and were interviewed by Meghna Chakrabarti for WBUR's "Radio Boston."
The past few days have been wonderful and I look forward to posting all the photos and writing more about our experiences. Check back over the next couple of days for the full report.